KS Agenda AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS). The company operates in two business areas:
- KS Agenda Meeting Centre, and
- Seminars and skills development
KS Agenda Meeting Centre is a brand new arena. We are a complete supplier of conference services, offering creative solutions for events, refreshments and dining, and accommodation through partners.
- 3,300 m² of meeting space, common areas and exhibition spaces
- 15 meeting rooms, including a conference room that can sit up to 220 people and a 130-seat auditorium
- Good opportunities for exhibitions and stands
- Restaurant / trattoria that can sit some 220 people